Friday, March 2, 2007

The Miracle Goes On...



Deb Ji, my Indian teacher once told me, meeting someone or be in a place is a part of our life destiny. when I heard what he said before, I just take it for granted, but then these days, I start to believe in it, much more than before...

Basically, I think everybody has experience this, sometimes when we want to meet someone, suddenly that person appear in front of us, or sometimes when we curious about certain things suddenly we read that in a book or in a newspaper which someone gave to us accidently...

ok, sorry...do I have told you a kind of phylosophical things? Not at all, I think...it is happen in our normal life...like what I've experience these days...

Joining another IFSAH (International Field School on Asian Heritage) has lead me to miracle experiences...out of my plan, I started to enjoy all the activities and feels like meet my big family...my lost IFSAH family...its complete me...I am alive...much more than before...

When the program has to finish, It lead me to another and continuous miracle...as I feel binded to all member of the family...may I tell you a little secret?

One night I really want to sms Zoolfi, and suddenly his sms coming to my handphone...It is like a "telepati" (I don't know how to call it in english)...and just last night, he sms me again that he is online with izul too, and you know what, at that time, I am approaching an internet cafe nearby my place, which I never been there, It is just...I don't know what lead me to that place...

Dear friends...I am waiting for another miracle...and I believe you too...share it with me...

Yogya, March 3 2007

No comments: