Saturday, March 3, 2007

Life Doesn’t Always Turns Out The Way You Planned



At first, I am thinking of this weekend is going to be one of my best. My mother will come, I have an appointment with a friend, and I will have a conference room with my IFSAH family.

Suddenly,..

Only a few hours after I posted my first article in my new blog, so-called The Miracle Goes On…I found the other side of the miracle, the dark one…

All of my appointments are cancelled. My friend is out of town; my mother has a gathering with her friends, and one of my IFSAH dear friend, suddenly SMS and cancel our chat appointment…

At one moment I feel like I am in the highest place of my carousel, and a moment later, I found my self at the lowest level…C’est La Vie…

That is fine, I am sure, well, a little bit disappointed, yes, of course…but, this is the point that I want to talk about…Life doesn’t always turns out the way you planned. I got this statement from an old movie called While You Were Sleeping (Sandra Bullock, Peter Gallagher, and Bill Pullman). I felt in love with this movie, not only this is a comedy romantic movie, but also because of the message.

There is a girl called Lucy. Lucy is an ordinary person, but simply beautiful. She is working as a tollbooth girl in a train station in Chicago. Being alone for quite sometimes after her parents past away, she is staying with a cat, a solo possession of a remote control, in her own apartment. Since she was a child, Lucy has a dream of meet her prince charming and life as a normal family. And, there was Peter, a regular passenger of Chicago train, which she often daydreaming that this man is her perfect prince charming.

The story goes, and finally Lucy is engaged with Peter and they will marry soon. But, surprisingly, when the wedding day comes, Lucy suddenly realised that instead of loving Peter, she loves Jack. Peter’s brother. She met Jack, when Peter is in a coma for a week. Just a week, they found each other and you see…Life doesn’t always turns out the way you planned…

No comments: